We are looking for you, glad we could arouse your interest.
We are the employees of the Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH with locations in Wetter, Sterzhausen, Rosenthal, Romrod and Niederweimar. In all our facilities, we work according to the house community concept with manageable groups to enable everyone to live a self-determined life. We offer residents in small groups the opportunity to still actively participate in the activities of daily living in order to promote and maintain existing resources.
For our new facility with a special dementia area and the inpatient care facility Hausgemeinschaften an der Wetschaft at the Wetter site, as well as our new day care in Wetter, we are looking for nurses and nursing assistants who would like to go this way with us and enjoy actively participating in the development of a new facility.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Nursing specialist (m/f/d) (3-year training)
- Nursing assistant (m/f/d) (1-year training)
We offer every new employee great reasons to join us as part of our team:
- A great working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- Fair payment for nursing staff according to tariff
; EG 7
- Fair payment for qualified nursing assistants according to AVR KW pay scale; EG 4
- Opportunities for personal continuing education and training internally and externally such as practice instructor, geronto specialist, wound expert, hygiene officer and much more.
- Innovative care concepts and the best staffing ratios through the house community concept
- Health promotion measures (massages and prevention courses)
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
- company pension plan
- Annual bonus
Employment is only possible with a current vaccination status (COVID-19).
If you are interested and curious about what we offer and who we are, then simply send us a written application, also in digital form if you like, with copies of meaningful references.
For reasons of cost, we are unable to return application documents submitted; these will be retained until the application period has expired or the position has been filled and then destroyed.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your contact on the path to becoming a nursing professional:
Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH
Phone: 06423 80968