We are looking for you, glad we could arouse your interest.
We are the employees of Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH with locations in Wetter, Sterzhausen, Rosenthal Romrod and Niederweimar. In our inpatient facilities we work with manageable groups of 9-12 residents in order to enable everyone to lead a self-determined life. We offer residents in small groups the opportunity to still actively participate in the activities of daily living in order to promote existing resources and to maintain as much independence as possible.
We operate an overarching care pool to ensure the established staffing ratios.
For our facilities, we are looking for a registered geriatric nurse or a health care nurse (m/f/d) in part-time or full-time as a pool person for the next possible date.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Nursing specialist m/f/d (3-year training) for our comprehensive nursing pool
We offer every new employee great reasons to join us as part of our team:
- pleasant working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- attractive payment according to AVR.KW tariff, incl. Annual bonus payments
- 800 € pool allowance gross / month for full time
- Use of a company car or assumption of travel expenses
- Co-determination in duty scheduling
- Intensive training in our facilities
- Career advancement through the assumption of further training costs
- Team events
- Health promotion measures
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
- company pension plan
- JobTicket and JobRad
- Assumption of kindergarten/daycare fees
Please send us your application documents (CV, references and earliest starting date) in digital form.
Postal application documents will not be returned and will be destroyed at the end of the application process.
A current vaccination status (COVID-19) is desirable.
Apply! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH
- Hd. Mrs. Schmidt – Tel: 064213038280
or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about us at: https://www.altenhilfe-elisabeth.de/