In our inpatient facilities, we work according to the house community concept with manageable groups of 9-12 residents in order to enable everyone to lead a self-determined life. We offer residents in small groups the opportunity to still actively participate in the activities of daily living in order to promote existing resources and to maintain as much independence as possible. This includes, for example, folding laundry, preparing potatoes and vegetables, setting the table, as well as moving and making music together.
For our house communities in Wetter we are looking for a housekeeper/presence worker (m/f/d) part-time (20hrs per week) as soon as possible.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Completed three years of training as a home economist or equivalent; or
- Work experience in above mentioned field of work
- Serve, prepare and follow up on meals and beverages and activate seniors to work in the residential kitchen
- Preparation of starters and desserts
- Assisting with meal delivery for residents without swallowing difficulties.
- Small room maintenance
- Laundry supply for the residents
- A great working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- Fair payment according to collective agreement(AVR.KW; EG 3)
- Annual bonus
- Child supplement
- Company pension plan
- Health promotion measures
- Opportunities for personal training and development internally and externally
- Innovative care concepts and the best staffing ratios through the house community concept
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
Employment is only possible with a current vaccination status (COVID-19).
If we have aroused your interest, simply send us a written application, also in digital form, with copies of relevant references.
For reasons of cost, we are unable to return application documents submitted; these will be retained until the application period has expired or the position has been filled and then destroyed.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your contact on the path to becoming a nursing professional:
Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH
Phone: 0151 – 52605355