For our nursing home in Niederweimar, we are looking for an occupational therapist or a physiotherapist (m/f/d) part-time as soon as possible.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Occupational therapist/physiotherapist m/f/d (3-year training)
We offer every new employee great reasons to join us as part of our team:
- A great working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- Fair payment according to collective agreement(AVR.KW; EG 7)
- Opportunities for personal training and development internally and externally
- Innovative care concepts and the best staffing ratios through the house community concept
- Health promotion measures (massages and prevention courses)
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
- Annual bonus
We recommend a vaccination status (COVID-19)
If you are interested and curious about what we offer and who we are, then simply send us a written application, also in digital form if you like, with copies of meaningful references.
For reasons of cost, we are unable to return application documents submitted; these will be retained until the application period has expired or the position has been filled and then destroyed.
We are looking forward to seeing you!