We are looking for you, glad we could arouse your interest.
For our home communities in Wetter, we are looking for an everyday companion according to § 43b (m/f/d) on a part-time basis (50 %) as soon as possible.
We are the employees of the Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH with locations in Wetter, Sterzhausen, Rosenthal, Romrod and Niederweimar. In our inpatient facilities, we work according to the house community concept with manageable groups of 9-12 residents in order to enable everyone to lead a self-determined life. We offer residents in small groups the opportunity to still actively participate in the activities of daily living in order to promote existing resources and to maintain as much independence as possible. This includes, for example, folding laundry, preparing potatoes and vegetables, setting the table, as well as moving and making music together.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Recognized qualification certificate according to § 43b SGB XI
We offer every new employee great reasons to join us as part of our team:
- A great working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- Fair payment according to collective agreement(AVR.KW)
- Opportunities for personal training and development internally and externally
- Innovative care concepts and the best staffing ratios through the house community concept
- Health promotion measures
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
- company pension plan
- Annual bonus
Employment is only possible with a current vaccination status (COVID-19).
If you are still interested and curious about what we offer and who we are, then simply send us a written application, also in digital form, with copies of meaningful references.
For reasons of cost, we are unable to return application documents submitted; these will be retained until the application period has expired or the position has been filled and then destroyed.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your contact on the path to becoming a nursing professional:
Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH
Phone: 06423 80968