For our house communities Schlossblick in Romrod we are looking for a registered geriatric nurse (m/f/d) in part-time (50% to 75%) predominantly in night service for the next possible date.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Nursing specialist m/f/d (3-year training)
We offer every new employee great reasons to join us as part of our team:
- A great working atmosphere in small manageable areas
- Fair payment according to collective agreement(AVR.KW; EG 7)
- Opportunities for personal training and development internally and externally
- Innovative care concepts and the best staffing ratios through the house community concept
- Health promotion measures
- Low written documentation effort due to debureaucratization based on the structural model
- Computerized nursing documentation (Vivendi)
- company pension plan
- Annual bonus
If you are still interested and curious about what we offer and who we are, then simply send us a written application, also in digital form if you like, with copies of meaningful references.
For reasons of cost, we are unable to return application documents submitted; these will be retained until the application period has expired or the position has been filled and then destroyed.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your contact on the path to becoming a nursing professional:
Altenhilfe St. Elisabeth gGmbH
Phone: 06636 738490